Case study 10 – Business Loan for Pub
Our fast action saved a struggling business in the pub trade.
What we did....
Our fast action saved a struggling business in the licensed trade. What we did....
- We met with the company director free of charge, set out a written strategy
- Arranged a review of the accounts
- Introduced a specialist asset based funder
- It provided a loan of £32,000 repaid over 7 months
- We also negotiated a deal with HMRC to stop it winding the company up in the meantime
- The pub has seen sales grow 18%
- After 6 months a second loan was provided to acquire new equipment for the kitchen (£18,000)
- Successfully trading now