Cheswick Capital provides money & cashflow support for the following:
From our own turnaround funds, alternative finance providers & access to family offices, private investors, buyout & turnaround funds Cheswick Capital, or our subsidiary Company Funding Options*, may provide:
- Turnaround capital – equity or preference share stake taken in turnarounds
- Turnaround finance products like factoring, CID, loans and turnaround working capital
- Turnaround fund: £250m available for turnaround projects where £50,000-25m is required
- Finance for companies in a company voluntary arrangement. Company voluntary arrangement funding , CVA finance, CVA factoring or invoice discounting, we are CVA experts who can source factoring, discounting, loans and investment
- Term loans from 8% to 18% over base rate, 6 months to 24 month repayment terms.
- Single purpose loans for a short period of time, fees apply.
- Invoice finance - single invoice £1,000 to £5m facility or a broad basket of facilities.
- Asset based loans – refinance your fixed assets on emergency basis.
- Construction finance from £20k to £5m
- Restaurant and pub finance from £15k. Fit out finance for refurbishment. Buy your property !
- Fixed asset acquisition finance.
- Redeemable preference shares.
- Acquisition loans and equity.
- Credit card merchant loans, borrow 60-80% of your monthly card receipts.
- Access to specialist invoice discounting and factoring facilities for insolvent companies in CVA or prepack scenarios
- Crowdfunding loans and equity.
Talk to us now about your funding problems. Note, we do not work with prime borrowers. We work with distressed or fast growth companies that struggle to get prime lending products because of a poor balance sheet. Call for a chat, it costs nothing to learn more.
- Company Funding Options is a subsidiary of Cheswick Capital Limited; Company Funding Options (CFO) is a credit broker and not a lender. CFO is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority · Reference Number 773468
From our own funds, alternative finance providers & access to private investors, buyout & turnaround funds we will provide.
WHO CAN USE THESE PRODUCTS?
- Turnaround capital products are available for all subprime or distressed situations. UK registered companies or LLPs only.
- Cheswick Capital and connected funding groups can invest in or lend to fast growth companies, whose working capital is stretched or where the bank says NO!
- Through our subsidiary CFO, we can raise finance for insolvent, cashflow challenged or distressed companies or companies that cannot get bank funding because their balance sheet is weak.
- Companies that need to be turned around, we can arrange funds in a few days.
- Help to "take out" non-supportive bank or factoring debts before any pre pack Administration or CVA.
- We can exit non supportive factors, invoice discounters, or banks where appropriate and replace with supportive funders.
If the bank says no, we can probably say YES.
To progress our interest, we will require the following information:
All information remains private and confidential; NDA's (confidentiality agreements) can be provided if required.
- What does the business do and what is the turnover?
- Where is it based?
- What is the legal status - limited company or limited partnership?
- Copies of the most recent annual and management accounts.
- Forecast for P&L and cashflow
- A description of bank facilities, bonds, asset lending and attached securities.
Please note, simple terms and conditions apply;
Cheswick Capital is not a bank, it is not regulated by the FCA. We are business people and turnaround experts committed to helping SME companies. Our subsidiary Company Funding Options IS Authorised and Regulated by The FCA, Reference Number 773468.
Please note, security if usually required for some finance products, personal guarantees may also be required from lenders, where there is inadequate corporate security available. You should take independent legal advice before agreeing to any formal securities.
Cheswick loans; an equity stake is normally required in support of Cheswick Capital term loans. Loan repayments can be flexible. Further loans are available, after one third of the original loan is repaid.
We do not have a credit committee, all decisions can be made very quickly, providing adequate information supplied. Please call us now on 020 7416 6677.